Getting it done for January 2013

I am linking to Judy's challenge of "getting it done" for January 2013.
Here's my sewing list:
- finish niece's quilt and label (done!)
- complete top stitching on crazy quilt so my mom can have her machine back. (done!)
- complete the top of the crazy quilt. (done!)
- long arm a prayer quilt for church. (done!)
- work on a couple embroidery blocks for Little Miss Shabby's Little Birdie blocks. (done!)

That's it since this is report card month and will have to devote time to those.

Added:
1. I need to add a gift for my other niece who turns 14. I am making a larger bag for her.
2. Make backing for crazy quilt
3. Long arm crazy quilt
4. Long arm Mom's quilt custom?? maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.