How I did in January "Getting it done"

January 2013. Here's my sewing list:
- finish niece's quilt and label (done!)
- complete top stitching on crazy quilt so my mom can have her machine back. (done!)
- complete the top of the crazy quilt. (done!)
- long arm a prayer quilt for church. (done!)
- work on a couple (or 3) embroidery blocks for Little Miss Shabby's Little Birdie blocks. (All done!)


Added:
1. I need to add a gift for my other niece who turns 14. I am making a larger bag for her.( almost done)
2. Make backing for crazy quilt (done!)
3. Long arm crazy quilt (done!)
4. Work on a baby quilt with custom LA quilting (done!)
5. Long arm Mom's quilt but waiting for a new pantograph - not done

See pics below...in order.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.