"Getting it done" challenge: April list, March review.

How did I do in March?

MY LIST FOR MARCH 2013
1. Finish prayer quilt on LA and bind it ( done )
2. Work on my son's quilt top. ( done )
3. Long arm quilt my son's quilt. ( done ). And bound ...ready to give it to him in April.
4. Long arm quilt customer's queen size quilt. ( done and have another to do).
5. Start sewing commissioned queen size quilt top. ( have worked on it)
6. Finish another customer's queen size quilt. (Done)

I did complete my list!
The pictures are of March's list, in order.

MY LIST FOR APRIL 2013

1. Finish top of commissioned quilt ( done), make the back and start quilting.
2. Work on 2 prayer quilts. ( done)
3. Work on customer's flannel quilt. ( almost done )
4. Start lap quilt to leave in Hawaii. ( yes )
Added
5. Presents for my two nieces, enchanted skirts.

I think this is a good list. I am sure other projects will come my way.


I will be linking to Judy's Patchwork times "Getting it done" Challenge.









1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your March goals done. You do lovely quilting. Hard to believe that you a new to long-arming. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.