My garden is exploding in growth. The weather has been perfect! I expect to be eating a fair amount of salads in the next month.
Here is the review of June
1. Finish LA quilting the rest of the community quilts. (Done)
2. Work on lap quilt blocks for Hawaii. (yes still working)
3. LA quilt Mom's Winter Memories quilt after practicing on a piece of plain fabric. (not yet)
4. LA a customer's wall quilt. (Done)
5. Maybe start anniversary quilt. (Not yet maybe leave this til September)
Not too bad but it was a busy Month.
Here is my July list...in order of importance.
1. Work on and finish 2 lap quilts for Hawaii.
2. Work on LA quilting the new set of community quilts. (6 of them)
3. LA 3 quilts for P.B. ( customer )
4. Work on finishing blue twin community quilt top.
5. LA quilt Mom's Winter Memories quilt after practicing on a piece of plain fabric.
I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times.
The weather has been very cooperative. Sunny for a few days rain for one. The garden is flourishing. I love the fence that is keeping the rabbit out so the lettuce can grow. Plants look great! I add composted cow manure from the local farmer and all my plants love it.