It was a much better month. I got my energy levels back up. Getting a fair amount done.
This was MY OCTOBER LIST 2013. Let's see how I did...
2. Complete customer quilt.
3. Continue to work on, hopefully finish my in-laws queen quilt. ( putting this on bottom of the pile) ( half done)
4. Continue to hand sew Hawaiian appliqué blocks for family quilt. (Still working on it)
5. Work on first Son's t-shirt quilt. ( not started )
6. Finish blue twin quilt for charity. (Done but forgot to take a pic)
7. Make a strawberry shortcake baby quilt on commission. (Ordered panel but not started.)
MY NOVEMBER LIST 2013
1. Complete more charity quilts.
2. Complete 2 customer quilts (one long armed, one commissioned baby quilt)
3. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt, needle turn appliqué when travelling.
4. Work on in laws quilt.
5. Work on first son's t-shirt quilt.
I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara's post at Patchwork Times.