Let's see how I did on January's list. It did change since I realized 4 of my friends were expecting 5 babies in the next 3 months!
List for January 2014:
1. Work on charity quilts.
2. Work on 2 February birthday gifts - Hawaiian block wall hanging.
Only did one.
3. Start my son's t-shirt quilt.
Didn't start this at all. It is going on the back burner.
4. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt when travelling over the holidays by finishing appliqué squares. 4 are done and 2 more to go. I am currently working on the 5th one.
Got 5th one done, now working on 6th.
5. Make baby quilts. I need 5 and one toddler quilt.
I made 2 of these.
One is on the quilt machine and I need to complete it for a baby shower Sunday.
6. Joined Scrappy Challenge at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara.
Completed 3 blocks and added spare embroidery blocks in there as well.
7. Joined Christmas quilt-a-long at Love Laugh Quilt by Beth.
Completed 2 blocks.
⭕️ Complete a customer's quilt.
⭕️ Complete 3 charity quilts.
⭕️ Complete prayer quilt.
⭕️ Complete one of 6 baby quilts. I have completed 3 already.
⭕️ Complete blocks for Scrappy Challenge.
⭕️ Complete blocks for Christmas Quilt-a-long.
I am linking to Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara and Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's quilts ( see button on sidebar).