Last Friday in January - a couple finishes.


I am on a deadline this week. I have a birthday party Saturday which I had to complete the Hawaiian wall hanging I have been working on. I did it. It just needs the label sewn on and the hooks attached.


I also completed one baby quilt for a friend who had a baby boy this week.



I still have to complete a baby quilt for a shower on Sunday. It is on the long arm I have done 2 rows already. Binding is already cut out but not made. No pictures of this one.

I am linking to Richard and Tanya's Link A Finish Friday #103. See sidebar for link.
 And I am also linking to TGIFF  at Riddle and Whimsy .(http://riddleandwhimsy.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/tgiff/)


1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful finishes. thanks for linking up with TGIFF. A link back to the TGIFF host would be lovely though..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.