This third week in February

These are my goals this week. Come back on Friday to see how I did.

This is what I hope to accomplish this week:

*complete the twin community quilt on the LA using "Dainty" pantograph.



*work on Scrappy Challenge by Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times. This is the first one I did but I made a mistake. Can you see it?



I am linking to Anything Goes Mondays @ stitch by stitch and on Wednesday to The Needle and Thread Network. Click on the links to the right to see some great works in progress.


4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a beautiful quilt. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistake or not, the colours are smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting design. It will look amazing on that scrappy beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects and wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.