Baby quilts...January to March

I have completed 7 baby quilts and 1 toddler quilt. I have shown a few of these before but have a couple new ones to add. These were either a gift or going to a local charity. I will be linking to Michelle's Romantic Tangle "Let's make baby quilts" post which is posted every Friday and to Pretty Bobbins I Quilt post by Gemma on Thursday.

A toddler quilt for a friend. January

A baby quilt for the toddlers brother! January

A baby bunny quilt for a friend's baby shower. January- This is the only picture I have of this one! It was a rush to make for the shower so this is all I got!
 


A baby blanket waiting to give away to a girl. January - Still needs binding!

For another friend's baby boy who arrived in January. Same panel as previous one.

A baby quilt for a local charity. February 

Another baby quilt for a local charity. March

Another baby quilt for a charity. March

There will be 2 more for a friend expecting twins in May but those will be made later.









8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! I really like the panel with the big smiling animal faces -- that looks like such a friendly baby quilt. :-)

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! Thanks for hosting. I think it is great that you make baby quilts for charity!

      Delete
  2. Great job on all the quilts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable these quilts are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Lea! I am glad you like them. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. WOW< you got so much done! Your baby quilts are so adorable!!!
    Congratulations on many finishes!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Esther. Baby quilts are the perfect size to get lots in the finished pile! I am glad you stopped in on my blog.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.