What I am working on...

For this first week in March I am working on the following:

✔️ on "Glory Be" (my long arm machine's name) I am long arm quilting a queen size quilt for a customer using Dazzle pantograph. I hope to get it completed by Saturday. I have done just over half of the quilting so far. It is beautifully pieced and easy to work with!

Dazzle pantograph.

✔️ on "Abby" (my Pfaff Ambition) I am piecing a lap quilt for an upcoming 16th birthday present in April. This line is called Prairie Paisley.

I still need to add the outer border on the right as seen here up close.

I am sure this is all I will accomplish this week.

I am linking to:
Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see some great works in progress.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and I bet that is fun to work with a pantograph! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful panto! and great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, Audrey! Thanks for showing the pantograph -- I'm always curious to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pantograph. I think it's perfect for the quilt. The lap quilt is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.