In my bookshelf...on my phone

Third week in May

This past week I listened to the following audiobooks:
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. This was a good book. Again Nicholas Sparks captures a picture of life with all it's twists and turns.


Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks. I really do like any of NS's stories. They are easy to listen to. I love how true to life they can be. Not always the happily ever after endings but endings with hope.


Currently...

The Husband List by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly. I thought it was the sequel to Love in A Nutshell but it is more like a prequel! It takes place way before the time period in the first novel with the Colhane family.


I am linking to Spreadthe Love Linky Party by The Steadfast Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.