Friday Finishes in June

June 12, 2014

Here is my first finish so I can could get to my other finishes! 
Do I need to say more here? I think this says it all!

I completed one customer twin size quilt. I took the pictures in the school gym where the Wizard of Oz play took place. My friend painted the background. Isn't it awesome?!


Here is a better look at the background.

The quilt on the yellow brick road.

At Auntie Em's house...

I used the Angel Wings pantograph with Superior Omni thread in rose.


The back...

My second finish was a quilt top I worked on with my grade 3 and 4 class to go with our pioneers unit in school.

First I designed it on Quiltography app.

Then the kids did the blocks and I sewed the sashing on.

Here is the block I did. We all used Crayola fabric markers.

I have frogs around my room as decorations so this fabric I found at Hobby Lobby was perfect.

Once I am done the next customer quilt I will quilt this class quilt.

I am planning on going to Quilt Canada on Saturday since it is in my hometown! I can't wait to see the amazing quilts!


I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Riddle and Whimsy by Joanne
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your class quilt!! And that frog fabric is fabulous!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is lovely and the setting for the photos is fabulous! Your friend did a amazing job. I love your class quilt. This is truly spectacular and look forward to see it when you have quilted. Thanks for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! love the butterfly quilting!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are beautiful! What a fun place to photograph them! I am a teacher, too, so I know your relief at finishing the report cards. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.