Was in my bookshelf....on my phone

I did not post last week...it's been a little hectic around here but that doesn't mean I haven't been listening to an audio book.  So this is what I have listened to so far since my last post.

I completed The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson.  It was a good book to listen to with enough drama and humour to keep it interesting.  There is a lot of cooking/food descriptions.  I don't enjoy cooking but it was still OK to listen to.












Then I listened to Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky.  It was a long book but very very good.  I loved the storyline.












Currently on my phone is Home Front by Kristen Hannah.  At first I had a hard time getting into the story but then it grew on me.  I enjoy Kristen Hannah's books anyway.  This one is about a soldier family but with a twist...the wife is the soldier. I am about 3/4 of the way through listening to this one.












So what are you reading/listening to?

I am linking to Spread the Love Linky Party 2.0 by the Steadfast Reader.

2 comments:

  1. I generally don't mind food descriptions in my books -- except that they make me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey
    I'm afraid I have another question for you.
    How big are the hexagons you can make with your two Fiskars hexagons paper punchess? Can you punch more than one hexies at a time if you do it with paper?

    Thanks so much for your help

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.