First Friday in July Finishes

Well I changed my goals for the week (see here)...I didn't get those baby quilts finished with binding and labels but I did get 3 Prayers and Squares quilts done on the long arm since we were meeting on Thursday.  I also completed a customer's quilt on the long arm.
Of those 3 prayer quilts, I put binding on 2 of them. The pics aren't that clear for the 2 with binding since I took the pictures at church in not so great lighting. The prayer quilts are small about 42" x 50" so they quilt up quickly. Also...
**Please remember I am a teacher and am not working at the moment, just puttering around the house with only one child home during the day (17 yrs old - sleeps alot...works only evenings), one child working 10 hr days and a husband at work also. That's why I can get alot done!  I start a part time job next week Thursday at our board's kid's math camp.

Anyway here are the pics...

First Prayer quilt: I used Crusade pantograph from Golden Threads with a brown Omni Superior thread.



Second Prayer quilt: I used the Luna pantograph from Golden Threads with a white Omni Superior Thread.



Third Prayer quilt that still needs binding: I used the Heartthrob pantograph from Anne Bright with a dark pink Omni Superior thread.





Customer large lap quilt: I used the Angel's Wings pantograph with a light pink Wonderfil Master Quilter thread.




I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quokka Quilts
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.





2 comments:

  1. you are always so productive... how do you do it!!
    LeeAnna Paylor lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.