Finishes and Goals

August 24

I only had one craft finish and one work finish this past week. I spent most of the time on getting my classroom ready to welcome the students  on Sept. 2 which was my work goal. I don't have pics of my finished classroom. Sorry.

I did EPP this hexagon scrap flower and I sewed it on a 9 1/2" block of a Kona solid. I think I cut the template wrong but I am ok with how it looks.

MY GOALS THIS WEEK ARE:

1. Complete this long arm customer twin quilt on Glory Be ( my long quilt machine ).  I am using a Golden Threads pantograph called Starlight and using a Superior thread in purple with a size 14 Groz-Beckert titanium needle.


2. Work on second quilt which is queen size for the same long arm customer.

3. Hand stitch Hawaiian block or EPP when I can.

I am linking to:
-Hexagon Weekend by A Quilting Reader's Garden by Angie N.,
-Slow Sunday Stiching at Kathy's Quilts
-Life Under Quilt's Monday Morning Star Count by Jess.
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.





6 comments:

  1. I like your star. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely flower block, Audrey! Less than one week until school begins... You must be getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey! I'd love to see the result of your quilting in your customer quilt! Your hexie block looks good! I also made some hexagons lately and just found a nice project to do with them! I followed your link from "Let's be social!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hexie flower. Hope your new school year goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- one of each! Work goals and fun goals, that is... way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.