This one is a large lap quilt. I used purple Superior thread.
I used Golden Threads' Starlight pantograph.
I got a Singer 99K on Kijiji ( like Craigslist ) for $25! I then took it to get serviced so I am hoping just a cleaning and fine tuning will have "Suzie" up and running to take to quilt class. Here is what she should look like cleaned up. She didn't come in a case either.
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on MsMidge by Melissa G.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.