Last Week in August Finishes

I completed a couple customer quilts on the long arm this week.

This one is a large lap quilt. I used purple Superior thread.


I used Golden Threads' Starlight pantograph.


This one is another lap quilt. This was a rush order. I used Essential Pro natural thread from Connecting Threads. I used Angel Wings pantograph. The customer said the name of the pattern is Chopsticks.




I got a Singer 99K on Kijiji ( like Craigslist ) for $25! I then took it to get serviced so I am hoping just a cleaning and fine tuning will have "Suzie" up and running to take to quilt class. Here is what she should look like cleaned up. She didn't come in a case either.
(Not my Suzie but a cousin.)


I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on MsMidge by Melissa G.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.










6 comments:

  1. oohhhhh great deal the Suzie! Hoping she works! Love the quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the fine finishes! The sewing machine is too cute. and 25 dollars?? yipee. I hope it fixes up for you. Is it a cousin to a featherweight? I want one too.
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the quilting, Audrey! What a steal on the Singer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Love the Singer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Fresh Sewing Day.

    Did the Singer work? I have one and I love sewing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sewing machine! I hope she works for you.

    The quilts are also gorgeous. And the Inspire Us Thursday crowd agrees -- you were the most clicked link last week and will be featured tomorrow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.