This Week...August 17

I like writing my plans each week...it keeps me focused even if I add new projects.

I did have one more finish this weekend.  I completed long arm quilting a baby charity quilt for the Kindred Spirits Community Quilters.  I was trying out a new pantograph called Starstruck by Golden Threads.  I used a white thread by Superior.




MY GOALS:

1. Long arm quilt 1 of 2 customer quilts.

2.  Work on EPP when I can.

3. Paint the bulletin boards in my new-to-me classroom at school.

That's it...Should be a quiet week.

I am linking to:
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely charity quilt and the recipient will be truly blessed. Nice pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colourful tumblers, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the super cute finished tumbler quilt. Such a fabulous quilting motif! You sound excited to get back to teaching... Hope you have a great time this school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tumbler quilt. Lists are so handy. I love crossing things off them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.