Hexagons...it's been so long!

Yes I finally have some hexagons to show you!  Since school started I have not had many opportunities to EPP hexies!  I bring my project box to and from school but find no time to work on any!!  Finally I got some done today and last Sunday!
I am also having trouble with my blogger app on my ipad and phone so I am not happy with how my photos are turning out! So this is my solution - mail them to myself and then go on the old computer and make a post!

These are my current hexie flowers that are being added to the collection. The top left one needs a bit more stitching.


















This is for my scrap quilt.



















This is also for my scrap quilt.



















That's all for my progress on hexies!

I am linking to Hexagon Weekend by A Quilting Reader's Garden by Angie N., Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts and Life Under Quilt's Monday Morning Star Count by Jess.

15 comments:

  1. Such cute little blocks! I love the scrappy quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great shapes you have! Love the last one in blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet hexies. Loving those purples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hexies are looking great Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just hate how work gets in the way of your stitching time? But we do have a fabric habit to feed, so off to work we go. Visiting from Monday Morning Star Count.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im using those inverted hexis in batiks to make a quilt at the moment. Im fussy cutting most of them which can be wasteful but then you have lots of scraps - so there is a bonus!
    Yours are smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink batiks! Enjoy your hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any progress is great progress! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got me intrigued about your scrap quilt - really like the two blocks I saw on the post. Thanks for linking to Hexie Weekend and hope you do so again. We want to see your progress of any kind.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.