September Review and October Goals

Well it's that time again!!  Review of the month and a look ahead.

September was very busy with the sale of my house and the purchase of a new townhouse AND starting back up at school with a grade I haven't taught for 5 years!  So let's take a look at my September goals to see how I did!

A review of my September goals:

1. Complete long arm quilting customer quilts. I have 4 to complete. 1 queen size and 3 baby quilts. This queen size one is currently on the long arm. (Done!!)





2. EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge. (not done but got about 4 hrs done)




3. 
Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs. (Done! 3 of them and one for a student - free of charge)




4. Work on a couple prayer quilts on the LA for Bethany Church group. (not done although one is loaded on the long arm)


Ok so now for my October list...

1. Complete 2 or more prayer quilts on Glory Be, my long arm, for the Bethany Community Church group.

2. Complete Christmas charity lap quilts for the KSCQs.

3. 
EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge. 

That's it since I have a yard sale to organize for October 5, host Thanksgiving October 12 and write report cards that are due October 27.


I am linking to:

- Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet at Lily's quilts by Lynne,
- A Lovely Year of Finishes by Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs.
- A Stitch in Time at Such a Sew and Sew.

Please visit the links on the right to see some lovely monthly finishes and goals for the next month.

I am also linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.

2 comments:

  1. You've had a busy month. I like setting goals too. I have several for oct.Finishing my mother's 80th birthday quilt is one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.