This week I hope to...

I had 3 long arm quilt finishes last week!  See what I got done here or here.


This week might be a busy week. We got a firm offer on our house so we have an inspection on Monday.







We are putting an offer in on a townhouse. We hope to find out if we get the one in the picture below by Friday. It is the same builder as the one we sold.  It is brand new and still needs some things chosen to put on the inside like colours of carpet and paint.

I have a charity lap quilt on the long arm I need to finish.


I received an email asking that I switch into doing some charity Christmas quilts before I work on the 7 lap and baby quilts I just picked up.

I have pottery lessons again this week but I forgot to take pics from last week again! Shed Pottery by Johann is who I take lessons from.

We have a 101 birthday party of my husband's grandma (Mama Lola) to go to Saturday which rounds out the week!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by!

I am linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.