This week!

I worked on this cookie jar from Crock-A-Doodle.  I took it home to work on it in a "Doodle to Go" kit.
It is supposed to be fireworks.  I think it turned out well for a first time! I think I would put a fourth coat of base paint next time.



The inside is a green.  This cookie jar is going to my son who is in second year university.

As for my goals this week...

1. Work on 3 baby quilts for a customer.
2. Make a baby quilt for a friend.
3. Work on charity quilts for KSCQs.
4. Take pottery classes on Tuesday!


I am linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun project, Audrey! Those totally do look like fireworks. Your son will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.