What I hope to do this week...

I picked these completed coasters up from Crock-A-Doodle. This was something I worked in last week. I just painted them.  It is 4 coasters.


What I hope to do this week outside of working full time...

1. Is to get a couple charity quilts done on the long arm for the Kindred Spirits Community Quilters. The tops/backs are ready to go. I just have to long arm quilt them.  Currently this one is on the long arm.


2. Work on a baby quilt for my friend using this old version of a Strawberry Shortcake panel.

3. When I can, (which seems to be less than in the summer) EPP hexie flowers like this...

4. My second pottery class is this week.  I hope to remember to take pictures of my creations from last week.

I am linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.

6 comments:

  1. I love your coasters. When I first saw them I thought they were squares cut from fun fabric and wanted to know where they came from. And I can't wait to see what you do with that Strawberry Shortcake panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I really like that FMQ pattern. I need to look that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey. Reading about you working full time, quilting, charity work and doing pottery is very encouraging to me. I also work full time, quilt as often as I can, I recently got a puppy AND am planning on starting bass guitar lessons soon. I was wondering if it's possible for 1 person to do so many things and still be sane. I see it is possible. I found you on Let's Bee Social. Bee social and stop by for a visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add finding time to Blog about it all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those coasters - I'd like some fabric like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.