Yes A Finish!

I didn't think it was possible to get a finish this week with school starting just on Tuesday BUT I DID! 

I had a queen size customer quilt on the long arm. I worked on it lots last weekend trying to get it done before school started. However I hit a snag in the project just 2 - ten inch rows shy of being finished. So I stopped and decided it would have to wait until the weekend. Usually when I work the first week I would be exhausted each night but this year I was not! I think it was from all the bike riding I did this summer. I had lots of endurance! I love biking and love what it does for me!

So I worked a little on it every day to complete the 2 rows and put on the binding! I am done! Here are the pics! I used a black Superior Thread with a Feather Frond pantograph.




I also put the binding on, using only my sewing machine!


I am linking to the following blogs:

- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quokka Quilts
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt and lovely quilt-pattern!! I love it.

    Love from Amsterdam

    Maartje

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.