I am only posting monthly right now since we are moving at the end of November. So this is my review of October and plans for November.
So let's see how I did on my October list...
1. Complete 2 or more prayer quilts on Glory Be, my long arm, for the Bethany Community Church group. (Yes I got these done)
2. Complete Christmas charity lap quilts for the KSCQs. (Done)
3.EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge. (Only a little. I completed this block and added more to my scrap hexie)
I made this top using a Kona charm pack and some white that I had. I got this charm pack through a gift card I won at Link-A-Friday Finish by Richard and Tanya Quilts at the Fat Quarter Shop.
PLANS FOR NOVEMBER:
1. Long arm quilt 1 or more charity quilts for the Kindred Spirits Community Quiters.
2. EPP hexie flowers any hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge.
3. Finish packing and move into my in-laws on Nov. 22 until Jan 30. All sewing machines are coming with me!
I am linking to:
- Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet at Lily's quilts by Lynne,
- A Lovely Year of Finishes by Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs.
Please visit the links on the right to see some lovely monthly finishes and goals for the next month.